Account Manager Role at Posture People
Do you pride yourself on being organised? do you have a real drive to succeed? Can you make friends as soon as you walk into a room?
IF you can answer yes to all the above then you could be the person we need to help us grow our company; We are looking for a new account manager to look after London and the surrounding area.
Posture People’s purpose is to create better working environments for both individuals and companies, and we’re good at what we do, so we are busy all the time. We help people by providing assessments and supplying ergonomic & contract furniture to hundreds of organisations, and genuinely make a difference to our customers working lives.
Interested? This is what you will need:
- You have to have a drive to succeed, We’re an entrepreneurial team – so you’ve got to be able to contribute and be interested in helping us grow Posture People. We’ve grown 400% since 2010 and we aim to continue that growth. You’ll need to find new accounts and develop existing ones but we get most of our leads from networking and via our website so there’s no dreaded cold calling.
- You must have proven experience in working towards and hitting sales targets, and previous experience within an account management role.
- You have to be computer savvy. We use salesforce internally to record our opportunities and develop leads, you don’t need to know how to use salesforce as we can train you in this, but experience would be a benefit.
- You must have proven relationship building skills, be able to work independently and be able to be flexible in your approach. You need to be organised and be a good at multi-tasking.
- You must have a clean driving licence, and be able to lift an office chair as we take products onto site.
It would be an advantage to have previously worked in the furniture industry, or have had experience with ergonomic products. This role is a field based role with some travel to our head office in Brighton required.
You will be looking after London and the surrounding areas. You must be proactive, enthusiastic, resourceful and creative in searching for new business while servicing and maintaining existing client base.
Salary: Competitive basic plus commission. This is negotiable depending on experience. You all get either a company van or a car allowance.
We only recruit brilliant people, and if you think that’s you, and you are looking for a new challenge and would enjoy being part of a growing SME we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply via email to [email protected] with a copy of your CV plus a covering letter explaining why you’d be brilliant for our job.