Account Manager Role at Posture People
Do you pride yourself on being organised? do you have a real drive to succeed? Can you make friends as soon as you walk into a room?
IF you can answer yes to all the above then you could be the person we need to help us grow our company; We are looking for a new account manager to look after the Sussex area.
Our account managers look after our customers, and sell our products and perform assessments. You will be expected to spend the vast majority of your time visiting client sites either seeing individuals who are experiencing problems or talking to key members of staff in order to grow that account.
Posture People’s purpose is to create better working environments for both individuals and companies, and we’re good at what we do, so we are busy all the time. We help people by providing assessments and supplying ergonomic & contract furniture to hundreds of organisations, and genuinely make a difference to our customers working lives.
Interested? This is what you will need:
- You must be great at communication and empathy. You need to be confident in talking to all levels of people
- You must have a clean driving license, and be able to lift an office chair as we take products onto site
- You must be prepared to work towards targets, we have department targets and everyone is expected to contribute
- You have to have the drive to succeed, We’re an entrepreneurial team – so you’ve got to be able to contribute and be interested in helping us grow Posture People
- You’ll need to find new accounts and develop existing ones, but we get most of our leads from networking and via our website so there’s no dreaded cold calling.
- You have to be computer savvy. We use Salesforce internally to record our opportunities and develop leads. You don’t need to know how to use Salesforce as we can train you in this, but you do need to have a good knowledge of the basics i.e. word, excel etc.
In return, we’ll give you training to become a fully qualified DSE (Display Screen Equipment) Assessor and the knowledge as to what solutions will really help someone who is experiencing problems.
You must have proven relationship building skills, be able to work independently and be able to be flexible in your approach. You need to be organised and be a good at multi-tasking.
We need someone to look after the Sussex area, which is a well-established area for us. You will be responsible for looking after existing customers and finding new ones. You can be based anywhere in the area but you will be expected to come into the office one day per week. The rest of the time you’ll be with customers or working from home.
Salary: £20k to £25 per annum depending on experience plus an annual profit share bonus scheme, monthly massages, and a company van to get you about.
We only recruit brilliant people, and if you think that’s you, and you are looking for a new challenge and would enjoy being part of a small but growing company we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply via email to [email protected] by 4th August with a copy of your CV plus a covering letter explaining why you’d be brilliant for our job. No agencies please.