Office Design & Refurbishment
A friendly team of furniture geeks, Posture People are an award-winning Brighton based office furniture consultancy. Although completely independent, Posture People have represented the very best in iconic British and European furniture for over 10 years with an extensive portfolio of well-known manufacturers such as Herman Miller, The Senator Seating Group, Boss Design and Orangebox.
We work with a variety of clients, from large businesses to home office users to create stunning work and hospitality environments. Whether you want a bright open-plan office or would rather convert to something a bit more modest in size, we can bring your space to life with 2D and 3D space planning then find innovative and sustainable office furniture that’s perfect for you and your team.
The service from the first phone call to the delivery of furniture was impeccable, David came to the office to check the colour match of our current furniture to the new furniture ordered with no request from us, to ensure what we ordered would sit well in our new office. There was no question too small. David was very helpful and new exactly what I was talking about with little description needed. Our removal service was also organised through Posture People which I would also highly recommend !
How it works
1. Planning a whole office is different to looking after just one individual – here we need to consider all the individual shapes and sizes, and come up with solutions that will fit the vast majority. Using our expertise in ergonomics we can also point out potential problems and recommend solutions.
2. We will have a whole series of meetings, but the initial meeting is to understand what you are trying to do, what you want to achieve, and what budget you’ve got. We will always propose the solution that maximises how you are spending your money, and ensures that you get the best value for money.
3. Part of our design process is to challenge you! We will be honest and tell you if we think something won’t provide the best work environment for your staff.
4. Once we get the go ahead, we want to keep an emphasis on good communication. On office design projects it’s important to know if deadlines are moving, so that we can make sure that everything is up and running on move in day! (Then the only thing that you need to worry about is if the new coffee machine is working correctly).
5. Our bit doesn’t end on the day of installation either. Once you are settled, we come back and spend some time making sure your staff know how to get the most of out of their new workstations. No use having all the bells and whistles if no one knows how to use them!