We’ll help you create beautiful, functional offices that make people happier, healthier and more productive. Stunning spaces that look great, feel great and work great through innovative office design.
“They offer a caring approach & attitude towards my colleague’s problems. I found Posture People’s levels of service very impressive”
How it works
1. Planning a whole office is different to looking after just one individual – here we need to consider all the individual shapes and sizes, and come up with solutions that will fit the vast majority. Using our expertise of ergonomics we can also point out potential problems and recommend solutions.
2. We will have a whole series of meetings, but the initial meeting is to understand what you are trying to do, what you want to achieve, and what budget you’ve got. We will always propose the solution that maximises how you are spending your money, and ensures that you get the best value for money.
3. Part of our design process is to challenge you! We will be honest and tell you if we think something won’t provide the best work environment for your staff.
4. Once we get the go ahead, we want to keep an emphasis on good communication. On big projects it’s important to know if deadlines are moving, so that we can make sure that everything is up and running on move in day! (Then the only thing that you need to worry about is if the new coffee machine is working correctly).
5. Our bit doesn’t end on the day of installation either. Once you are settled, we come back and spend some time making sure your staff know how to get the most of out of their new workstations. No use having all the bells and whistles if no one knows how to use them!