Work with us
Account Manager Role at Posture People
Together with our sister company ‘Love Your Workspace’ we work with a variety of clients to improve their workspaces. We specialise in workplace DSE assessments and the supply of ergonomic furniture to create workspaces that lead to happier, healthier people and more productive working environments.
At Posture People, our people are the heart of our business and we are constantly striving for excellence. Our consultative and knowledgeable approach to everything is what sets us apart from the crowd.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager. As our new account manager you would be primarily responsible for the management of relationships with our existing customers, as well growing new business.
This is a field-based role which requires extensive travelling throughout the area. Whilst you will be based at our Head Office in Brighton, your territory would be part of Sussex, London and the surrounding areas within the M25, so a willingness to drive into London city centre one or two days per week is a must.
We’re looking for excellence but not always experience. Our best people come from a truly varied background and we will provide you with full training. For us it is the right attitude and willingness to succeed are far more important. You don’t need to have knowledge of the furniture industry, anatomy, or have had experience with ergonomic products, but it would be an advantage.
Interested? This is what you will need:
- You understand what excellent customer service is and you strive to know more about your client base
- You must have proven relationship building skills, be able to work independently and be able to be flexible in your approach
- You must have a clean driving licence and be able to lift an office chair as you will need to take products onto site.
- A professional manner, good organisational and time management skills
- Good ‘people skills’, for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- Ability to work independently and to meet your set targets
- You must be proactive, enthusiastic, resourceful and creative in searching for new business while servicing and maintaining our existing client base.
- You must be computer savvy, ideally with experience using CRM systems
We only recruit brilliant people, and if you think that’s you, and you are looking for a new challenge and would enjoy being part of a small but growing company we’d love to hear from you.
- Basic salary of £23-28,000 plus a performance related bonus. This is negotiable depending on experience.
- You will get either a company van or a car allowance. Travel and business expenses
- A monthly physio treatment (or a wellness allowance to support your wellbeing).
- 2 days per year to give something back (you can choose a cause that you are passionate about and we’ll pay for you to give them your time).
- Company pension (once you’ve successfully passed probation)
Please apply via email to [email protected]. When you send your CV please explain in the email why you think you’d be brilliant at our role, and what made you apply.