The Axia 2.1 Chair is the ideal project chair within the Axia range. Thanks to its great ergonomic comfort and ease of operation, it is especially suitable for a combination of computer work, reading and writing. The correct angle of the pelvis prevents slouching or kyphosis and therefore static muscle strain. The unique bracing of the Axia 2.1 Chair means: the seat and the backrest of the chair move simultaneously without constantly changing the (adjustable) backrest angle. The Axia 2.1 provides constant pelvic support whatever the type of work, although this is especially beneficial when working with a monitor.
What’s the difference between an office and a pro mechanism?
The Pro mechanism incorporates a fixed back angle and therefore operates with two levers.
The Office mechanism incorporates an additional lever for independent back angle adjustment.
Axia 2.1 Features & Options
- Medium back (h 390/ w460/ d40 (mm))
- Patented synchronised split seat mechanism with tension adjustment, dual side operating levers
- Available with Pro or Office (additional seat angle adjustment) mechanism
- Seat depth adjustment as standard
- Height and depth adjustable armrests with adjustable arm pads
- Basic colour: Black or white
- Finish: black (not available if white is basic colour), satin silver, polished aluminium or chrome
- Wide range of ergonomic accessories and customisation
- Modular system
- Tested and certified to BS 5459 and EN 1135
- FIRA Ergonomic Excellence award
- Red Dot Design Award “Best of the Best” 2014
- IF Design Award 2014