Wooden Standing Desk – Eiger Pro
£237.00 (ex VAT)
If you want an option of a wooden standing desk in your home, that looks more like a piece of sculpture rather than a desk, then this is the option for you.
It’s practical points means that you can convert any existing table into a wooden standing desk, quickly and easily. Made from a series of adjustable wooden platforms you can find exactly the right height to work out and set your laptop up on the top shelf and use the lower shelf to hold your keyboard and mouse.
If you’re not completely sure what you need, then this blogpost goes through the pros and cons of standing desks, and also has a guide to working out how to stand correctly when you working.
One of the key things when choosing a standing desk is
The top shelf can hold a monitor, but if you want to be able to set this up and take it down quickly, we think a laptop would be less fuss.
- can be put up or taken down in seconds
- main shelf 670mm (max width) x 380mm (max depth)
- Top shelf 480mm (max width) x 280mm (max depth)
- Cradle/back stand: 590 mm (max width) 560mm (max depth) 690 mm (max height)
- Easy to move. Modular design.
- Weighs 9 kg
- multi adjustable settings
- Made from FSC approved super strong 18mm Baltic Birch Plywood (eco-friendly)
- Protective clear lacquer
- Designed & made in the UK
- Lifetime warranty
FREE DELIVERY OVER £150
We offer free delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK mainland.
This product is good for...
- Adding a standing element to an existing desk or table
- Storage - It folds flat for easy storage
- Helping lower back pain caused by sitting too much
Need some support or more information about this product?
Get in touch and one of our team would be happy to help answer your questions.