Grahl Xenium Basic Solid Back Chair
£802.00 (ex VAT)
The Grahl Xenium Basic Office Chair is a versatile, incredibly comfortable and supportive chair. Don’t let the basic in the name fool you, as this is anything but. Supremely comfortable to sit on, and available for delivery in approx 5 working days in black fabric
Taller users love this chair thanks to the high back, but we’ve found that it also works well for petite users thanks to the highly adjustable 100 mm seat depth adjustment; It’s a fantastic solution for people of all shapes and sizes.
This chair has:
- The ability to move the lumbar support to where you need it, thanks to the height adjustable back
- You can adjust the support it provides by using a pump to inflate an inner lumbar support
- It can support your arms at the perfect height, with height adjustable armrests
- It can help to keep you productive for longer by using a movement system which supports you while you sit at your desk
This chair is also available with a neckrest & coccyx cut out, and in different fabric colours: Lead time is approx 5 weeks. Please call to order these specifications.
If you are struggling to work out which is the right chair for you , we offer a free telephone consultation to talk you through all the options on our website, and we can use our expertise to help you select the right chair. Call us on 0330 332 0880 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm)
Seat Height: 450mm – 580mm
Seat Width: 460mm
Seat Depth: 380mm – 490mm
Back Height: 580mm – 670mm
Back Width: 460mm
Seat – Lumbar: 150mm – 250mm
Seat – Elbow: 150mm – 260mm
Elbow – Elbow: 360mm – 510mm
Min weight: 45kg / Max weight:125kg
A13 3D Armrests
Independent seat tilt mechanism
Pneumatic lumbar pump
FREE DELIVERY OVER £150
We offer free delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK mainland.
This product is good for...
- People of all shapes and sizes (works well from 5'2 - 6'2
- Excellent high back support
- Comfortable rocking mechanism
Need some support or more information about this product?
Get in touch and one of our team would be happy to help answer your questions.