Herman Miller Mirra chair
£851.00 (ex. VAT)
The Herman Miller Mirra 2 chair has a responsive polymer Triflex back that is designed to promote a healthy seated posture. For extra comfort, you can choose the Butterfly back option that adds a stretched membrane of fabric over the polymer back which acts as extra suspension.
10 years after the release of the original Mirra chairs, Herman Miller re-designed the Mirra 2 to reflect the needs of today’s office landscape. The new innovations include Herman Millers PostureFit sacral support, a versatile palette of textiles and personalisation’s and the Harmonic 2 tilt mechanism.
This model (10 day fast ship)
Graphite Base and Frame
– FlexFront Adjustable Seat Depth, Tilt Limiter, Forward Tilt, PostureFit Back Support and Adjustable Lumbar
– Adjustable Seat Height
– Fully Adjustable Arms
– AireWeave Suspension Seat
– Carpet Castors
with Graphite Seat and Butterfly Suspension Back OR TriFlex Polymer Back
Maximum User Weight: 159 kg/350 lbs
Population Range: 5th–95th Percentile
PostureFit Sacral Support: Standard
Adjustable Lumbar Support: Optional
Standard-Height Range: 406mm–521mm
Extended-Height Range: 425mm–565mm
Fixed Seat: 413mm
Adjustable Seat: 413mm–457mm
Tilt Limiter with Seat Angle
Height Adjustable 1D Arms
Fully Adjustable 4D Arms
FREE DELIVERY OVER £150
We offer free delivery on all orders over £150 to the UK mainland.
This product is good for...
- Herman Miller chairs often surpasses their 12-year warranty’s. They are a good long-term investment
- People that prefer a mesh seat and mesh back over moulded foam
- The Flexfront seat adjustment folds backwards or forwards to support the thighs
Need some support or more information about this product?
Get in touch and one of our team would be happy to help answer your questions.