Sit Special Sitting Cushion
£54.95 (ex VAT)
The Sit Special Sitting Cushion is a comfortable sitting cushion that has been designed to relieve pressure on the intervertebral disks, spinal column and tailbone (Coccyx). Having tried and tested this product thoroughly, we can confidently vouch for how comfortable it is. We believe that this would be an ideal solution for new mothers, home-workers looking to boost their comfort, and people that have had an injury or operation on the spine.
This support cushion has been designed with a unique bridge and anatomical depressions to improve the quality of sitting and alleviate the sacrum and coccyx. Made from high-quality polyurethane foam combined with a removable visco-elastic foam coccyx pad, it offers a perfect pressure balance and its rubberised underside prevents sliding, even during long sitting periods.
This sitting wedge comes with a soft velour cover, machine washable at 40°C.
Sitting wedge, memory foam and polyurethane foam combination to produce an anatomically designed multi functional coccyx sitting wedge………
- relieves pressure on the spinal column and intervertebral discs
- especially suited for use after injuries and operations
- unique bridge (saddle) and two anatomical depressions improve the sitting position and guarantee the correct position for the coccyx
- can be used with or without the memory foam Visco elastic pad for pressure relief on the sacrum and coccyx
- polyurethane foam for perfect pressure distribution, memory foam Visco elastic coccyx pad
- 5 years warranty on dimensional stability
- non-slip base
- complete with machine washable velour cover
- available in blue or grey
- size: 43cm x 40cm x 1/9cm (height: front/back)
This product is good for...
- Relieving pressure on the spinal column and intervertebral discs
- Pressure relief on the sacrum and coccyx
- Extra comfort for home workers
Need some support or more information about this product?
Get in touch and one of our team would be happy to help answer your questions.