£18.29 (ex. VAT)
Securemax Exercise Balls are a proven device to help and train in physiotherapy and exercise and can be used instead of a chair in the home or office. Relax against it, stretch on it, sit on it – it’s very versatile!
Designed to strengthen back musculature, these exercise balls can help relieve back pain and relieve the spine. Featuring the Securemax® system which, for your safety, if punctured the ball deflates rather than bursting, making it recommendable for children, pregnancy exercises and healthcare environments. The Securemax gym ball includes a plug lifter and an exercise poster, providing you with ideas for exercises and positioning.
Not sure what size you need? A full description of how you can work out your perfect size is shown under the product specification at the bottom. The Gym ball also requires a suitable pump for inflation. Needle valve pumps usually used for basketballs/footballs etc won’t work as it needs to have a cone shaped nozzle. We recommend the Dual Action Air Pump
Securemax Exercise Balls
- meets highest safety standards
- strengthens back musculature
- can help relieve back pain
- encourages correct sitting
- proven device to help and train in physiotherapy and exercise
- can be used instead of a chair
- at home
- at work
- in school
- includes exercise poster
- surface has a pleasant, warm feel but is extremely resistant to abrasion
- latex and phthalate free
- You will require a pump to inflate this product, if you don’t have a suitable one we can recommend the dual action air pump
SISSEL® Securemax Exercise Ball
- maximum static weight limit 500kg
- burst resistant up to 130 kg
- Ø 45cm
- Ø 55cm
- Ø 65cm
- Ø 75cm
- lime green
The Securemax System: For your safety, if punctured the ball will not burst exsplosively but will loose air gradually. Which size is right for me:
- measure the length of your arm from shoulder to wrist
- this measurement roughly corresponds to the required minimum diameter
- always choose the ball slightly larger in diameter
This product is good for...
- Exercising at home
- Easy to follow exercise poster included
- An alternative sitting method
Need some support or more information about this product?
Get in touch and one of our team would be happy to help answer your questions.